Thursday, February 23

I need INPUT!

While the fact remains I feel like a begger doing this (and I assure you It won't yeild anymore help)

I need someone to throw out any idea for me.

I'm playing around on my keyboard organ right now, and I can't think of what direction to go in. Right now I just want to hear someone else's thoughts then my own. Doesn't have to deal with the keyboard, but I need things to try musicly, or at least another train of thought to try out.

The tools I have to work with are as follows:
- An eletric guitar & Digitech guitar processer
- An acoustic guitar
- A Roland EXR-3 (it has every insturment ever)
- Older violin
- Harmonica
- Mandolin
- Kazoo
- Game Boy synth (game program)
- 70's tape recorder
- A Very nice editing program
- A wondrous dynamic microphone

If no one does anything, I may just end up making a recording of me slaping my violin with the bow and rattling tin cans.
And really, that's not a joke.

Update: So far i've been told that wine glasses should be used. All's I have are kind of bad wine glasses simulations on my keyboard..but i'll try it!

Anyone else???

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Check out this forum at musicxspot.

http://www.musicxspot.com/musicxspotforums/singer-songwriter-lounge/

There many great inspirational ideas on these pages!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home