Monday, September 19

Nintendo Revolution=N128?

I'm sure most of you remember the N64 launch, very sucessful sysytem, but very akward controler. Not acutally bad, but it did make little sence.

1. The hard plasic analogue stick will give you blisters after a long mario party session so in Japan they issued gloves to use with the controler.
2.Its rumble pack, while a big step forword, took batteries...lots of death.
3. In order to use the joystick fully, you would need three hands.

All this is only rivaled by The Jaguars "Phone pad" controler, now that is true evil.

Anyway, Nintendo (Also known as the company who willkeepyouwaitingforeverandnevertellyouanything,
onlyteasingyouuntilthereleasedatewitchtheyNEVERTELLYOU!)
Announced the controler for the Revolution yesterday. I expected somthing cooll from them, and this is a really good idea. Not only is it totally wireless, but you can play with one hand as well, and apparently it can be used as a lightwand to control the action on the screen. It also is the first joystick that I know of to have 2 sperate parts, very imersive.
Now that is cool, I REALLY want to play one, of course im deticated to Xbox 360, but it still looks promising.

And yes, 7/10ths my reasoning for buying a (400$ version mind you) Xbox 360 is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. No one realizes how massive and groundbreaking this game will be, I can't wait!

Grace Under Pressure was released in 1984.

*Most*Good Albums Are Not Made IN THIS GENERATION!


1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Wow, I didn't think anyone but my classmates {who are required to do so} read my blog. Hats off to you. :)

and I love that comparison: tub full of jello.

If you're interested, I keep another public blog I'm more devoted to, because as you can see, this one is for homework only.

www.xanga.com/beyoubeyin.

At first I thought you were a robot. I'm glad you're not. :)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home