Sunday, August 28

My and millions other spaces

Geez should I keep this blog going? No one reads it, but ive had it for years. I'd love to but theres hardly anyway to promote my site...I mean they have blogs at myspace too! Geez I can't compete maybe i'll just move there, who knows.
http://www.myspace.com/rushnerd thats the site by the way, in all of its umm commerical gorly. Few people at that site realize that it is owned now by a big network excecutive guy, not Tom, the guy who started it , so its a big corprate thing like everything else
BLOGGER IS NOT COMMERICALIZED! that why I like it!.

Eat this MySpace:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Raises hand*

Actually, I knew that it is owned by something like Fox (I think...) Not sure. Forgot. Oh well. MySpace has helped me find some of my old friends and I have made some new ones (and no, not just "internet friends")

-Melody

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love myspace! lol dont trash it :p hehe. well anyways i havent looked at ur blog thingy in a long time! so whoo! lol.
-Lynzee

11:20 PM  
Blogger Rushnerd said...

Yes I am a hypocrite, I used myspace and I hate it....arg

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home