Friday, September 2

Alpha-bits (I chopped him up)


I LOVE the power rangers (eh...not loved....just love) and I must have seen every single episode. I taped about half of them and I saw the movie too. Of course this is all the Mighty Morphin series, all the other crap is well crap. I don't care how cool it looks now, NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT SPARKS!
You know what im talking about, the over exaggerated movements coordinated with the showering sparks. Kinda funny if you really pay attention because they used the sparks for everything in that show. C'mon whats better then the evil pizzeria superchef tossing at a pizza pie at the blue ranger and having it light up with sparks....umm well I liked it.

Also I thought it would be absolutely hilarious if they did an acuostic version of the Original Power Rangers theme song

P.s. The little known shredder guitarist, Buckethead (best know from the new Gn'R) did the theme song for the show

P.P.s. This site is just too cool. www.rangercentral.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Rushnerd said...

What the hell? did I just get spamed on a commet? oh good god what has the world come to.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home