Wednesday, July 27

A haircut, ticket, two glasses, and an Englishmen















So I cut my Hair like Bowie a while back (early 80's Bowie!) and I have plenty of good reasons to: new 80's look, Andrew need job, long hair is really a pain, Detra says it suits me!
Jolly good.
Anyway I wouldn't care to disclose details of less-then-human police officers here but I will say this, ALWAYS LET THE COP GO FIRST, even if they are really slow. Paying ridiculous sums of money to some arbitary source (ticket) is a complete waste of (not government but)
MY RESOURCES!
Bloody Hell.
So now I am 19, and so is Detra(she was born hours after me, how sweet!) And I don't feel that much older...but the insurance companys and other govn. organizations beg to differ... So this concludes what is know as the "Ferris Bueller" years.
And if that doesn't make 18, grab yourself some pigs in a package and sod off!

One last note, Detra got her new glasses yesterday (as displayed on this exotic looking model) YAY! Actually she had glasses before that I helped buy, but they escaped to the relam of lose change and socks (lost) but I like these new ones, and what is more perfect then a redhead who has her nose in a book all the time and wears glasses? Absoluly nothing!
Cherrio.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This is Melody. Yeah. Some Bowie freak from South. Your hair is short now. I found you on MySpace. I sent you a friend request. You should accept it... or you can reject it... I will understand haha...

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home