Thursday, August 25

So I did it. I joined My Space, just like everyone else (youre probley form there if your even reading this). Oh well, why not? So I stopped the whole IM'ing thing, after 6 years I felt it was time to give it a rest. It really hasn't gotten me that far, this year I only relaly used it so other people could he my music. I don't know maybe other people have better luck on there then I do.

So a few weeks back I got ahold of some Tangerine Dream albums, they are a very early synth band. Doing things in 1975 that you would hear in techno now, great stuff. Anyway its no where close to "new-age" but it can put me too sleep...not in a bad way, its just hypnotic. I mean the last 2 albums I played of theres (how crazy is this, both albums only had one track each, I LOVE IT!) I drifted off and fell asleep. Now usally when I know im going to like a vinyl I just go head and dub it to CD format the first time though. So I listin to it again and its this crazy feeling of "but they didn't play that!? what! I don't know this part! Why am i talking to myself?" very strange.
In the meantime why don't you stay tuned and watch this new show on the Andrewsanidiotjerk network!



Disclaimer:
(Andrewsanidiotjerk networks in no way recycles material
from the "confessions of a nerd" webstie.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home