Tuesday, June 7

Andrew Watson's Day Off

So Friday I gave my Senior Speech, got a B+ on it and essiental i've graduated, GOODY! So me and Detra have had a lot of free time on our hands, but Detra's famliy is using for "freetimeness" at their disposal. Thats okay, I got Final Fantasy III on a loan from a friend (I started the game about a decade ago and never finshed it) anyway its one of my favourite RPG's ever, and the best in the whole series.

So today my Culnary arts teacher took the whole class down to the Olive Garden for lunch. When me and Detra got there I saw my friend Caleb's mom, grandma, and sister there...well rather I was staring at Detra and they had to throw paperballs at me to get my attention. Calebs sister as she made apparent on my last post, said my Cd rocked and was surpized how I made her bass sound on it ( because I used her bass...because im eh cheap) so lunch was really *adjitive* good and we got to tour the kitchin as well.

In other news I GOT A VIDEO CAMERA (w00t.) mom got it for me as a graduation present, not really used to those..or any big gift. But this Handycam is really really awsome, the quality is insano. Although I don't take kindly to Blair Witch requests....

lastly, here is a drawing with chalk-things that Detra drew, it was showcased at the Barns & Noble here. Suposably its supposed look out of proportion, I suppose. (took it with the HandyCam w00t w00t!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home