Monday, May 16

Andrew SELLS OUT!

Yes I did, even I am not proud of myself. But still its not like it's a huge deal and the ads are tastefully put there, the only real reason I did it is because I get paid some odd amount whenever someone clicks the add....so if you could just like umm you know click it.....you wouldn't even have to read the site....just close the window so i couldPLUG END'D!

Anyway, I don't really know how old you all are out there but im ending my senior year and I must mutate into some creature capable wearing ties and giving LONG speechs with out screwing up. I have to give me senior paper speech eathier tommorow or on Thursday. 8 full minutes of me talking about why pop sucks and why I play my guitar. I'ts hard stuff but I might be okay.

Also David Bowie rocks, although it will take a lot of courage on my part to post his picture on here, him being such a sexy man and all. * Beep Beep! *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home