Tuesday, May 10

So it begins

Well it finally happened, I discovered the 80's. Actually i've wanted to get into New Wave for quite some time now, it really is great stuff. It's odd because at the same time it goes against a lot that I stand for ( which isn't pop music, mainstream stuff, short songs, a little shallow at times, simple) But it's just so...hip! I mean it's so new, at least for me, and most kids around my age wouldn't even know it existed. Then again 80's culture is make somewhat of a comeback. I think this could be a big movement for me, even though that sounds dumb - still its a very cool thing. I borrowed a whole bunch of albums from my friends dad, some Bowie, Talking heads, and Japan who I think are pretty awesome.

On a different note, I finished the two songs that I was working on for my senior project (Nirvna's Floyd the Barber and Rush's Bastille Day) I'll try to get them posted on the internet soon, although they arn't anything special

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this incredibly awesome dad you speak of? He must be like, really cool. My cat hates you. THE STOOL!!!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home