Monday, October 4

Well Sunday for the first time ever I learned something really technical, Chord Prog. and playing in Keys. I just read it off really so I only got the basic concept down, very interesting. If I really studied more with like a teacher I could finally get how people make songs...oh well Im getting a lot better at this piano thing too..I mean only a month or so ago I couldn't even tell you where C was on it, now I know all major and minor chords, 4 scales, and can play a few songs ! Well I think i'll try to get to know this Detra girl whos one of my newer friends better, shes really nice and I like being with her. Its been like umm never sense ive had a girlfriend so that will be interesting! shes nice, has lots of pirceings and redhair.....hmm a redhead..wonder if she'll polt to kill me or throw me into a cauldron and stir me about...or not

And without further interruption I shall recite the Pledge of allegiance according to Hysteria (a cartoon history show on the WB witch I watched in middle school)
I Pledge alleshedee, to the flask, of the united stakes of Alimio. And to the repugent, for Richard Standz, one national, undergarments, invisible, with Liberachi and puffed rice for all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry i was searching for the pledge as done by hysteria! because i do my schools announcements in the morning and you are the only person online who had it anywhere!

thank you so much

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home