Tuesday, August 31

This Morning was a beaiful one, I got a latter and layed on the roof of the house, had a smoke and put on The James Gang on my cd player (Great late 60's jam band, featureing Joe Walsh) and watched the sunrise. Nice end ot the summer, almost enlighting, but quite. These times kind of make me want a friend or somthing, then again who the hell is going to sit on a roof at 6:25am? im werid, you might be strange but im werid. A werid nerd, and proud of it.

Also where did almost 300 site hits come from? I though 2 people came here.....maybe someone felt sorry for me and went here 280 times . Anyway im gonna go work on some more "creative" stuff, and also play my genesis that I haven't played in years GO SONIC!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats not weird at all i would love to do that one day two problems hehe u couldnt get me fully functioning at that hour unless ive been up all nite second is im terrorfied of ladders and heights i would do it with u though:)-chelle

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are correct in thinking your life may be seen as a little odd.

Though madness is not guaranteed even in a minority of one, so for everyone of those who find you weird an equal proportion will find you on a level to them.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home