Sunday, August 29


Yesterday I witnessed Katsuhiro Otomo's Masterpiece Akira. If you haven't seen it, it was released in 1988 and im pretty sure it was the first real Anime/Manga film. The artwork in it is just astounding, the level of detail is so high I cant believe how fast they brush through some of the clips.

I've always been a Anime fan, Akira is pretty much it in the Asian Film industry, I don't think any other film has come close to its complexity and detail. They were doing things in that movie that just could not be done in a in any movie at the time, even The Wall doesn't compare to the quality of this piece.

Okay im done.....I seem to be talking more about things I've done recently, I think i'll keep it at that, but lets just have one more piece for moment!


Here's an fun idea: try unplugging your calbe/dish/digicable/HDdrive or supermega zoird module
and watching a fuzzy local channel, now turn on the Closed Captioning and watch THE MOST INSANE LANGUAGE EVER! okay its not that exciteing....but very educational!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Clark said...

If you're trying to say that intentionally feeding your TV a crappy signal will garble the captions, in most cases it won't, since the Line 21 signals are very robust and can survive considerable signal degradation.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home