Friday, August 27

Finding My Way

Well I finally bought that keyboard last week and things have just got better since, and I owe it all to Rush, they have just got me though everything these past few months, I really feel like I found something that im an accepted member of. Sure im just an over optimistic fan but it goes deeper then that, its a mindset...you know what im talking about.

I went to Ashland today (okay so I don't live there but I want to and its bloody close) and just listened to my Rush albums wrote one sentence in my journal and went into the local acoustic music shop there, picked up a classical guitar and played the opening lines to "the Trees" and "La Villa Strangiato"(Rush) and this guy comes up to me and asked me if that was rush I just played and im like "it centainly is" and he replied "I just want to thank you for that!" that made me feel good NOT ONLY was my playing good enough to recognize but the fans are there and share a common interest, its a great vibe.

As you would guess it im listing to Rush's Debut album (one of 2 Rush vinyls I picked up today THAT'S 13 SO FAR!) as we speak at very loud volume!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky bastard i wanna go to ashland:( y is everyone this weekend going to places i havnt been to for years? got a friend whos going to philly blah -chelle

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home