Wednesday, August 11

While im on the topic of Nostalgia and cereal, Rember Alpha-Bits? Ive never acutally had any because for about a decade in a half mom wouldn't let me have any sugar cereal, Or watch the smurfs...or Darkwing duck...the list goes on. Anyway for Some reason when ever I think of Alpha-Bits I get this werid mental image of Alpha ground up into a box of cereal...harsh yes but I think some people have sick fantasys about seeing that happen to that poor guy....iy iy iy iy iy iy!!
(Yes, I could make a goofy and fun-filled visualsation for this but I will not, I dont posses the will power to shred Alpha.)


Fun Fact!: The legendary masked guitarst BucketHead (former Gn'R head honcho) Did the theme song for Power Rangers, THE FIRST SEASON! not any of the other crap that was put out afterwards witch inclued, no Bulk and Skull, and for every additional season, another adjective was stacked on the Mega-Zord
(e.i. Super-Mega-Ultra-Deluxe-Merchandising-Zord)


MORE FILLER!

lucykitty13: ill go check
lone_gunslinger13: look again on the site
lone_gunslinger13: the new post is about how kill bill sucks.
lone_gunslinger13: I renamed it Dill Phil
lone_gunslinger13: its about pickel smashing Dr.Phil

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Interesting nostalgia. Thanks for commenting in my blog...http://drunkraccoons.blogdrive.com. Uhmm...yeah.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i was a kiddlette i was nuts about power rangers hehe its kinda funny now looking back alpha bits r kinda like lucky charms right or am i wrong? its been a while since ive strolled down the cereal aisle and yay lookie! u pasted one of our interesting none the less convos down there - chelle

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home