Tuesday, September 7

School started today, i was readdy for it, I realize this summer flew by but I was exceptign that, I made lots of cash, I saw rush, I couldn't think of a reason to put up a fight. Well a few people at school missed the hair (yes it was twice as long as it is now at a previous date) but at least im a senior or as my english teacher called the feeling "the cat's pajamas" what an absurd idea! a kitty in plaid!
Hopefuly this year i'll get some more respect and maybe some actual attention and what not. Ignorance seems to be a trend around...but you dont wanna hear my issues ...

In the meantime ive been continuing to Transfer my Vinyls to CD's, not easy work mind you I have to do everyhting manually, but I love my records

Hey its a long shot but if you want a CD made of one of your vinyls e-mail me at Lone_Gunslinger13@yahoo.com and we'll work somthing out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home