Friday, August 6

wow its a amazeing my site is acutally getting looked at, guess i'l have to put more effort into then eh?

iv'e decided to get some webpage (maybe geocites or tripod?) and post some of my music work on it...does anyone know if Ican do that or not? id probley put some keyboard stuff on there too when I get it, man am I a
nerd.

Well one of my only friends that will talk to me without me doing somthing in return (Whitney) says she might drive down from her current home in alaska and move down here. that would be nice.

Anything else to add? how about I make another fun list of things

-my e-mail is Lone_gunslinger13@yahoo.com
(I have other better ones, but the spambot is forever out to destroy me.)

-I made Pad Thai last night with veggies

-im only a semi-hippie, I eat bacon with my tofu...dont quote me on that

-
contrary to popular belief , I am not affiliated with Mr.Roboto

-im a softy for 80's John Hues movies....you all know them im sure.

-I ran out of ideas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the anonymous Chandra... (damn.. spoiled my clever disguise)isn't this fancy...commenting on things.. be happy with the comment. DOO IT..*shakes fist threateningly*
Can you believe my mom made an onion sammich today? it consisted of onion, miracle whip, and bread.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home