Tuesday, August 3


Well today I went to the music shop here again to bug the guys there, but that one dude who went to the Rush conert is still cool with me.
anyway I just did the usal *e.i. played every insturment in there for 10 minutes minium* i'll trade my marshall for a big bass amp when I can, anyway when Iwas getting readdy to leave I had to look at the keyboards again, I saw this Roland there, it looks just slightly cheaper then the other 1500-3000$ models there, so I played it and I got better a sound from it then I did ANY of the othere ones there. the guy tells me it sells for 500$. Its mine.

Well I haven't bought it yet but aside from the money I blew on the records and the stash of cash I used for the ever-important CD player and Headphones I have roughly half of what I need..oh well
they have cheap ones on e-bay.

well if you played with it you would know what I mean too! its beauitful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooo its all pretty and stuffs nice and shinney and umm well sounds pretty hehe havnt heard it yet but if it caught your eye or ears i guess i should say im sure it does xoxo chelle

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home