Monday, March 14



No really, rednecks are great. Umm you know...they eh, they are great for reducing the wildlife population...and Suburban sales. Okay fine I can't really think of anything, I just grew up so far from redneck territorty and being in medford* for the last four years, iv'e definitely seen alot. And not to mention Detra still likes to shoot guns and do other little things. Like yesterday we were in here hometown of Rouge River (a few miles off from here) its one of those everyone knows everyone towns, and I just kept rubbing it in at the store. I still tell you there's nothing funnier to me then people with there shirts off driving big trucks n' stuff.
I suppose its not that bad, still im afraid to express my opinion here fully because that would not be wise as I would have 90% of the Rouge Valley after me!

* "alternative" captital of the world, USA

P.SI DRIVE A FORD CONTOR AND IM PROUD OF IT! (sorta...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home