Thursday, February 17

What has exactly happened in the past few weeks? too much! I saved Vvardenfell form Dagoth Ur's evil, slayed the twisted goddess Amelexia and informed the king of all morrowind of her attempt to kill me, took the tempore form of a werewolf with help from the corrupted Skall Village leader, Heart-Fang's ring, and helped some guy near Gnisis find his stolen pants.

OKAY OKAY so my real life isn't that cool, but it is in Morrowind! I wont go too much into it but its a everquest-like game for PC&XBOX and has enslaved me from Jan.1st to now, I have dedicated entire days to this game (many of them...) there has been 3 maybe 4 days I haven't played it since then. Ive probley but about 350+ hours into the game, probley more.

How isolated am I? I mean even Everquesters play with other people...okay okay im a nerd but not a mega-nerd
I will never be crowned to that position because some how I have Detra, a car (more or less, dad lets me borrow it) no glasses, and I still dont like any card game or books...of any kind.

So im finishing up my senior paper on progressive rock and my project to form a band and cut a record is next to impossible...i'll get it figured out.
also I just finished my taxes and I need to get my license a job think about collage...its alot and I feel like a old adult person. IM OUT!

- I love you detra

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay Andrew its me. I love you too. I am really board so I checked out your web. I still cant believe you have my picture on your webpage. well as I allready said I love you a lot.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Detra, Detra, Detra... ain't you sick of her yet, boy? How did you enjoy our redneck shindig? the next time you complain about Enya, I swear I'll slap ya!JK.
Well, here's to getting old. You have no idea. Oh yeah, Guess Who?

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home