Wednesday, July 7

OWOWOWOW LONG overdue post, lots had happened, mostly just my Rush conert but, YEA MY RUSH CONERT!
ON july 3rd I saw them in southern washington, This must be a highlight of my life. It was perfect they did over 3 1/2 hours of music inclueing a peart drum solo (like 7 minutes!) a few acoustic numbers and even cartoons!

Man it was great they did just about every hitthey ever had and some stuff off of their new album, Feedback. They had a GIANT plasma screen (they visuiations and even some CGI animations and cartoon starring the Rush bobble head dolls :P ), sequnced lazers, absolutly TONS of lights and flamethrowers! You wouldn't belive how much they soundedlike their records it wsjust amazeing even after 30 years of touring.

Anyway I wont Bore you with anymore details its was just a realy good thing....and I should get to bed sence ive been up from 2pm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up man , Ive come across ur page somehow, and first the rush caught my eye Being a canadian band, they get alot of my respect for the inseduary guitar riffs and insane drum beats, curtisy of neil ... the group in wich ive met twice and seen live once are real down to earth guys who just love music with a passion !!!! then i continued to read ur beatles,sabeth, moriison ect. and dude u have an exisit taste in music .... how ever aside from the classic rock there sooo much more out there so i hope ur broadening ur horizons too... Just thought id drop u a line to tell u that ur page was appriciated.

well andrew u seem like a real chilled out guy , my name is kellie by the way and if u ever want to chat and talk i think weed have enough in common .. cept i play drums not guitar lol my msn is iridium_00@hotmail.com
msg me some time

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home