Saturday, July 17

I am a Rush freak/nerd.

ive layed out my plans for my band/band postion im going to be on bass and keyboards. yes Iknow guitar is my thing but Geddy Lee jsut totaly turned me around. hopefuly someday my setup will by a signiture GeddyLee Fender JazzBass and a minimoog, that would rule.

in other news I spent $50 dollers on a pair of Roland headphones , worth it? it usaly is but in this case I could have got the little buggers at 1/2 price online...oh well now off to buy a cd player but OH NO I jsuthave to send 50 bucks on one....im werid
gotta buy a new CD too...hmm..lemme think...how about a Rush album thats not on vinyl, yes Andrew is predicible

also ive had to cut my caffine intake becasue my ear were ringing all day long, its pretty bad stuff, any thing that constrics your vains can do that.


- Baby im a rich man Baby im a rich man too, I keep all my money in a brown paper bag inside the Zoo-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home