Friday, June 4


I call this one the Schwarzenegger-Stein connection...my friend was doing his arnold impression again and he was like CLEAR EYES IS AWSOME....WOW.
somehow that just clicked and then stein shows up on tv...VERY odd....well actually now that I think about it I dont really remeber what the definitive connection was..but I made this neato graphic so I have to post somthing!


And for your enjoyment here is a short transcript of a recent conversation....Don't even ask me where it was going...also im lone_gunslinger13 so if you wanna reach me via yahoo IM

lone_gunslinger13: friggensmcgee: im going TO EAT GODZILLA! ARG
friggensmcgee: *CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP* *PHHLLLLBBBBBBBBB*
friggensmcgee: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT A FAT SOUND IN WORDS...
lone_gunslinger13: did you just eat Phil Collins?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home