Friday, June 25

Sorry its been so long since ive written an entry (for all 4 of you out there) ever since I moved up to moms for the summer its been great, I got a job up here workin at the baseball Fields, and ive also decided to list my "new" bass on eBay, 125$ on it so far! The only reason im selling it is cuz I saw a minimoog online and I want one, VERY BAD. I mean these things are the Holy Grail in the keyboard community! Yes they are officially collectors items due to the fact that's there NOT that many of them around and there over 30 years old. They sell for about $1400 heh so well see how that works out. but still its all analog and its been played by like everyone from the beatles to Rush and just screams "tweak me!" in its....moogy.......voice.....

Speaking of rush I HAVE TICKETS TO SEE THEM ON JULY 3RD!!!!! Ive never been more stoked....I haven't expressed it here much but I am a D I E - H A R D rush fan, I only really got into them last year but the last 3 month EVERYSINGLEDAY I have either played a rush record, researched in depeth rush stuff, played rush on my guitar,bass,keyboard (everytime I pick up one I do!) looked up a new song to play of there's or just talked about them. I just absolutely love them.

There MUST be something special about them.. I mean Geddy Lee (he's on bass) totally made me want to play bass AND learn keyboards, that's why im buying both (im getting a signature Geddy bass sometime in the future) and Alex changed my style of guitar playing around, and Neil made me realize that I suck at drumming :-P

Progressive rock truly is the ultimate because the themes it usually deals with are very complex and intriguing and the music has a odd offbeat and very complex structure...maybe its just a musician thing, thats why most people wont like or understand music like that.

ANYWAY sorry to bore you with that, im just REALLY existed to see Rush, its gonna be my first *Full-Blown* concert ever and im really looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home