Wednesday, June 2

"Cheap As Free"

Man I should take my OWN advice, stop watching techtv...now its morphed like the power rangers and turned into a mega zord...rrr network that only covers video game crap....MY GOD I ADORE IT! Anyway on one of the shows they were showing this site, im sure youve been there (yes..im talking to myself...again)
its Homestarrunner.com
I whent there friday and did NOTHING but look at everything that site had night and day till monday, its REALLY funny though, Teen Girl Squad cant be beat, SO GOOD!!



on a differnt note, I tried tofu fthe other day and it was great...you have to really soak it in stuff to get flavor out of it though, but ya its a big white block of goodness




And heres the quote of the day

"Twinkle Twinkle little bat!
how I wonder what your at
Up above the world you fly
Like a teatray in the sky."

-Mad Hatter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home