Sunday, November 21

Dad took me to an Estate sale today, there was an iMac there super cheap so we got it....now I am a strage fusion between a regular PC type and a mac-head...this roughly would look like windows with applesauce splattered all over them, or the blue-screen-of-death with an icon of a bomb yielding a fatal error. for the one person who got that out there I salute you.

Also earlier this week I worked with Detra to confabulate A DESSERT OF MONSTROUS PROPORTIONS! Actually the only thing large about it was the 10$ Mascapone cheese I bought for it. Tiramisu is a difficult Italian desert to make, tastes really really good, and looks roughly like this:

I just finished consuming the rest of this tub of Dryer's..im a 6 foot tall kid pushing 138...I need help

vicious405 (11:12:55 PM): wut r u
lone_gunslinger13 (11:13:35 PM): im a robot
lone_gunslinger13 (11:13:56 PM): secretly polting to overthrow the president
vicious405 (11:14:36 PM): nah 4 real wut r u
lone_gunslinger13 (11:14:56 PM): robots cannot lie
lone_gunslinger13 (11:15:01 PM): *beep*

I can't make this stuff up! Well I guess I can since I wrote it...I need more help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home